12v down Cat5 again

I did a quick Google and found a reference to a "SonicWALL Power over
Ethernet (PoE) Injector"

http://www.sonicwall.com/support/pdfs/dsw/SonicWALL_PoE_Injector_Users_Guide.pdf

The documentation quotes an output power of 15.4 watts at 48 volts DC which
equates to a maximum current of 330mA.
So your 150mA should be a piece of cake

Tracey

> Yes I know it's been discussed before but I can't find any consensus
on the
> figures.
>
> Although it has batteries my WM968 weatherstation needs 12v - mainly
> power the backlight behind the LCD display which comes on when you
touch it.

> Got the meter out and it's 12v and needs 10mA most of the time
increasing to
> 150mA for the 10 seconds or so when backlight is on. Although it's
Cat5 I'm