RE: GU10 LED vs GU10 halogen

  • Subject: RE: GU10 LED vs GU10 halogen
  • From: "christopher purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:35:30 +0000

You may want to try decent GU10's if you haven't already.

In my experience there is a massive difference between cheap and expensive
ones.

I like the OSRAM 10,000hrs.

When I bought light fittings for our new house they gave me free GU10's -
every single one blew within a couple of weeks.

The Osrams are still going strong months later. We use Osrams in all our
downlighters too (100+) and have not lost a bulb yet.

Chris