RE: Well and truly [OT] - Anyone got a Peugeot 307?

  • Subject: RE: Well and truly [OT] - Anyone got a Peugeot 307?
  • From: "JT @ Home" <Jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:28:14 -0000

Don't worry Phil,

Give it a few years and the Peugeot will die a horrible death when all the
electrics break down. Doing the world a favour and ridding itself of the
trouble that is French engineering.

Don't forget to call off at the local sweet shop for kit kat foil wrappers
to use as replacement panels incase it gets dinted with something like a
strong headwind or even worse, a stone chip.

Jonathan.

_____