From: Ho Yin [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 January 2006 11:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Skype Phones

Looking for a phone (wireless) that does not require a PC to be on.

If this is not possible then looking for one compatible with a Mac.

Are there any out there?

The only ones I have seen that I like are the Dualphone and the Linksys
one,
but these both do not work on the Mac.

Regards,

Henry Ng
Architect
BA (Hons), AA Dip
for and on behalf of ellis williams architects
Exmouth House
Pine Street
London
EC1R 0JH
United Kingdom
tel: +44 020 7841 7200

fax: +44 020 7833 3850
e-mail: henry.ng@ <mailto:henry.ng@xxxxxxx> ewa.co.uk
website:  <http://www.ewa.co.uk/
<http://www.ewa.co.uk/> >
<http://www.ewa.co.uk/ <http://www.ewa.co.uk/> >
http://www.ewa.co.uk <http://www.ewa.co.uk>

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee only. Please notify the
Company
immediately should you not be the intended recipient, and delete the
message
from your computer and/or network. Do not disclose its contents to others.
Ellis Williams Architects accepts no responsibility or liability for
post-dispatch changes or infection by computer viruses, which may result
from this document transmittal.

Ellis Williams Architects is the trading name of Ellis Williams Architects
Limited.
Registered address: 1st Floor Royal Liver Building Liverpool L3 1PS.

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement 	Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme
nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT8
7AJg> stuff 	High
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp
uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

Improvement
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&;
w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"
on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: