RE: Want to hide that Plasma ?

  • Subject: RE: Want to hide that Plasma ?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:49:15 -0000

>  .. but how does it clear the nick-nacks from the mantleshelf and
> replace them afterwards?

Thats the really clever bit..... it doesnt :)

There is a hidden chute which channels them all straight into Room 101
never
to be seen again. I cant see the point in ornaments that only serve to
collect dust and have no useful purpose whatsoever.

Personally having seen one "in the flesh" my personal preference
would be
for a second Plasma screen that popped down from behind the first one to
hide the fireplace :)

Keith