From: Adrian [mailto:yahoo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 January 2006 09:58
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Fire Protection Hoods?

so where would be a source of these hoods or could i just make a box out of
pink plasterboard to put above my downlighters (house built in 1950's,
above
lounge roof is wooden floor of bedrooms) - i also though most GU10 lights
project heat down (so theres not that much heat coming out the top of them)

Ade