Re: XBox problems

If it was chipped and not software modded it might be as simple as he
turned
it off - my son did. If it was on the network then he may have activated
live which will have wipped out the dash but should still boot backed up
games and install disks.

If it was a software mod then with any luck it will go to a recovery screen
if you boot it by opening the cd tray. if not then the save game will still
be on the HD so you may be able to just run the game again.

You could always look for the torrents for the evox disk.

I got so fed up with my son knackering my soft modded xbox I fitted a mod
chip that solved that problem. He now has his own xbox which lives in the
car connected to a 7" screen with all his DVDs ripped to the 200Gb
hard
drive.... Its fantastic even for short hops.

Sean

--
"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start
fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin