Re: Re: Fancy door bells?

In our Georgian house, the wireless doorbell didn't work well at all.
It hardly made it into the hall! OK, I know some are better than others,
but we have three floors and an annex at the back. I know you don't want
this solution, but I needed a PBX anyway so I just got it to ring a
"doorbell" cadence on most of the phones. This has been almost
the most useful use of the PBX.

Pete