Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT]: Haupagge mediampv thoughts anyone?

Re: [OT] Where to download british torrents?

On 22/02/06, White, Peter <peter.white@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just managed to get on, didn't have to do too many refreshes before
an
> account came free.
>
> Along the same lines, what are the best US Torrent sites?  I use
Mininova
> and TPB at the moment, both of which are pretty good, most of the
time, but
> occasionally there's an episode of (for example) 24 missing.

I use www.torrentz.com - they are a good index to a lot of other
sites, although like all the other sites the search facility leaves a
lot to be desired. If anyone has any better pointers I'd welcome them
too....

S.