Re: [OT] Where to download british torrents?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006, 8:18:10 AM, aashram wrote:

a> Dont watch uk tv these days, the standard in the uk has never been
worse.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but this opinion is b*****ks.
The overall standard is pretty much the same as it has always been.
Like all fields of human activity a good proportion is rubbish, most
of it is mediocre but there are some really excellent programmes made
by the UK TV industry. I watched the Bleak House adaptation recently,
acting, production, script and technical standards were all of the
highest. Obviously this won't be the sort of programme that you want
to watch, but I am quite sure that there are other examples in
genres with more popular appeal.

If you want to see really bad TV try New Zealand.

Bill