Re: Quick question to comfort owners

Thanks for the offer - getting closer this end though - seems it was
the touchscreen programming misbehaving.

From: Gareth Cook<mailto:g@xxxxxxx>
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 20 February 2006 09:04
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Quick question to comfort owners

or, just open it with notepad, replace your security codes in there with
0000 and send the file over - be happy to take a quick look for you

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx<mailto:chat@xxxxxxx>
email: g@xxxxxxx<mailto:g@xxxxxxx>

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 20/02/2006 09:02 -----

Discussion