Latest message you have seen: Fw: C-Bus now does energy monitoring...

CM12U vs. XM10U

I currently have my alarm's PIRs (BT/Visonic) connected to a XM10U
device
that is transmitting X10 signals. These are being received via a CM12U
connected to a PC, ie:

Alarm -> XM10U -> X10 -> CM12U -> PC

This works, but obviously there is some lag. What I would ideally like a
device (???) that has a XM10U type interface (connected to the alarm) that
converts this to serial rs232, eg:

Alarm -> ??? -> PC

Does such a device exist?

Im assuming that the XM10U interface is some kind of serial interface, and
just need to convert this to rs232 to enable to PC to interface directly
with the alarm panel.

TIA

Craig