Latest message you have seen: New Samsung TV - with ethernet built in!

Re: Re: [OT] Where to download british torrents?

The uknova FAQ says this about new signups:

"Why can't my friend join?

"There is a limit of 30,000 users. When the limit is reached we stop
accepting new members. Also, the limit is revised from time to time
and may go down as well as up. Accounts which are inactive for 42 days
are automatically deleted to make way for new users. There can be up
to 300 new accounts available per day so if your friend keeps trying
at regular intervals they have a good chance of becoming a member! "

So there's no secret trick. New accounts can be up for grabs as little
as five minutes apart, so just keep trying as often as possible.

Nick.

On 2/21/06, Paul Gale <groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you do me a favour - let us know if you do get one, so I can sign
up too :)

> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

all i can