Fw: Anyone heard of Keith Harrison Electrical ?

  • Subject: Fw: Anyone heard of Keith Harrison Electrical ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:28:12 +0000

The only thing is, if you do want to turn the heating down, you have
change each room every time.

I might wire it up in such as way as to be normal, but give me the scope
to change it later. Im toying with the idea of running extra cat5 to the
room thermostats they provide, and if need be, use a 12v > 230v relay to
remotely control the on/off and the rest of the pairs to provide remote
thermostats etc. That can run off a standard comfort output or from a cbus
relay channel.

I'll star wire the overheat circuit under the floor back to Node0, and
then back to the room thermostat as well, so that could be re-routed too.

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 20/02/2006 17:25 -----

Discussion