Re: Rapid Hoster

Campbell,

I hope this helps.

In the email chris sent out he suggests setting up an account with UKReg or
eNom and he will then slide the domain accross. - As your domain is with
eNom, that would be the way to go.  For reference, I have pasted the
details
of the emai lI received below:

"Rapid Hosting Solutions Ltd System Message:

15/02/2006 05:26 PM
- We regret to tell you that Rapid Hosting Solutions Limited is no longer
trading. We would like to thank you for your custom throughout the years.
It
is a very sad time for us but will do all we can to ease the migration of
your domains names.

All servers will be shutdown on the 8th March 2006. Please ensure that any
data you require is taken off the system before then as it will not be
available for retrieval after this date.

Domain Names. Please ensure any domain name related enquires are sent to
domains@xxxxxxx.

We used two domain name registrars UKREG/FASTHOSTS and ENOM. We advise that
you setup an account on http://www.ukreg.com and
http://www.enom.comrespectively
and let us know the username to
transfer your domain account
to. This will be by far the easiest method to get your domain name
transferred to your ownership. Both of these companies offer hosting
facilities of their own should you wish to take it out.

Rapid Hosting Solutions
closure@xxxxxxx "