RE: [OT] Rapid Hoster

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Rapid Hoster
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:25:11 -0000

Campbell,

I had a similar issue many years ago with a domain. If you have any of the
initial paperwork / emails relating to your order for the domain, then I'd
contact eNom with a copy of the initial order and the "we're
closing" emails
and ask them to help.

I'd also try Chris again as the whole process would be much easier if he's
able to do it. I've no idea why he's closing up shop, but I guess he may
have a lot of additional admin work on his hands at the moment as a result
of the closure.

Alex