RE: Rapid Hoster

  • Subject: RE: Rapid Hoster
  • From: "Campbell" <c.macd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:24:13 -0000

Apologies for jumping on the back of this thread, but I know many of
the
group are IT literate and may be able to advise on this.

Our church nazarene-uk.org has a website hosted on Rapidhoster. For some
reason Chris registered the domain name in his own name and contact
details.
I never realised this as I automatically assumed it would be registered to
myself, now I can't get in touch with him to get the domain transferred. As
Rapidhoster is ceasing trading, I need to get this transferred....Can
anyone
help/advise on how to do this...Is it even possible.

Any help appreciated.

Campbell