RE: [OT] another hosting Q - managed server?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] another hosting Q - managed server?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:20:17 -0000

Yes, I would certainly do that - However, I've only got a 2Mbit
standard AD=
SL service - can't get SDSL unfortunately :( It does take a while to
upload=
video as well :(

Why to ADSL companies think that people don't need fast upload?????
<grrrrr=
r>

I guess the alternative is leased line etc - but very expensive :(

Paul.