OT: Media Centre Case

I am rebuilding my HTPC and need to put it into a smaller case. I am
in two minds between the silverstone lc11m or the Ahanix d.Vine MCE301
case. I need a case that is small(ish) with the ability to put a vfd
in. The advantage of the d.Vine is that you can also put the microsoft
ir receiver inside. Can anyone suggest which is the best or any other
case that will do the job?