Latest message you have seen: RE: OT: iPhone, N95 or Blackberry Bold?

RE: [OT] Leaflet / Flyer Designer app

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Leaflet / Flyer Designer app
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:58:54 -0000

Darren,

Have a look at MS Publisher:
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/publisher/prodinfo/default.mspx
It comes with some versions of Office 2003 and although you can buy it
separately, it does seem expensive for what it is (either that or the
Office bundle is _very_ good value for money...)

If you don't have Publisher in your Office bundle, MS Word (or any other
recent word processor) is also quite a powerful DTP tool for basic
things.

HTH,

Tim.
(and no, despite two recommendations for Publisher in as many days, I'm
not connected with MS at all :-)  )