Re: [OT] Anyone got a Tom Tom One?

Tom Tom's OK for straight-forward getting you to a destination ... but
'real test is when things go wrong ... ie: 'in a jam, and need to find a
way out ... then it's not so good ... we've a '700 and it's not a patch
on our five year old DVO system in the other car ... brightness,
reception, screen-size, ability to track ahead, view of the alternatives
... the reviews were good, but we've been very disappointed ...

Chris