RE: Re: Sky Digital + Loftbox

  • Subject: RE: Re: Sky Digital + Loftbox
  • From: "Dean Smith" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:04:09 -0000

Just an update :-  Replaced the LNB and all now seems fine.

It became increasingly obvious that it happended more when it was damp
outside. Even to the extent it would work fine in the day then get worse as
the evening dew came down.

Also bought one of Screwfix's Satellite signal strength meters to ensure
the very best alignment - should help set the dish up a bit quicker on the
pilgrimage to Le Mans in the summer.