Re: Geovision - webcam & IE problems? Help please!

  • Subject: Re: Geovision - webcam & IE problems? Help please!
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:48:46 -0000

Brian

I just filled out a tech support request form on the geovision
website:

www.geovision.com.tw

I can forward a copy of the reply to your email if you think it
might help.
Bascially my mistake was that I was altering the security settings
(activex downloads, unsigned files, etc.) on the "internet zone"
in
IE6 when I should have been changing the settings on my local lan
or "intranet" zone in IE6.
My geovision pc resides on my home network and therefore
the "internet" zone did not apply.

Hope this helps.

Keyvan
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian G. Reynolds"