Re: Re: touch sensitive dimmer switches?

These any good ??

http://www.sensor.co.uk/SS01.htm
http://www.sensor.co.uk/toppage1.htm

Also I have here (somewhere) something I bought way back that has a
slightly curved front and chamfered edges - but still is plain with an
led that shines through the plastic.  Think these do timers / home
simulation / learning as well or something fancy...that made them
ridiculously complex to set up and hence they stayed in the box.

Kevin