{Disarmed} RE: Re: CBUS joy!

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: Re: CBUS joy!
  • From: "phil_avaddict" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:49:19 -0000

> Bugger - who've they got doing sales ???

The problem is that the structure here changed when Schneider bought
out Clipsal here so there isn't someone just doing C-Bus sales. I would
suspect that you should be talking to RSS (Residential Sales And
Service). Lets talk offgroup and see if we can get you talking to the
right people.

> I hope you're much much better than previous incarnations
> of tech-support.

*cough* That's my boss you're talking about and I understand he was
exceptional in his depth and application of knowledge but just had far
too much to do to be able to apply himself effectively...

(/me wonders whether that is enough creeping to get him out of the poo.)

> One of them wanted to come here to see how Homegate works :)

You want to show me then? ;-)

Phil