RE: CBUS joy!

>> > Mind you he started laughing again when he saw the
"temporary" car I
>> ended
>> > up with ...
>> >
>> > ...a Chevrolet Matiz!!!
>>
>> Can u actually fit in one of those Phil? I think the group need
photos!
>> :-)
>>

> Yes, he got into the car but at the end of his journey was forced to
> destroy his second car in a day when the Fire Brigade had to cut him
> free :-)

LMFAO!!! :-D

> I always hired a Vectra sized car for work because I dont fit into
small
> cars!!
> More often than not they gave me a people carrier.... loads of space
:-)

Unfortunately the Vauxhall Dealer that the smoking pile of donkeykak was
originally taken to actually turned out not to have a service centre and
so wouldn't take the car - that meant that they wouldn't give me a
courtesy car from their stock (reasonably enough) and so we then had to
try to source a car from a local hire co. at 5:45 pm!

The Matiz was all they had left. :-( (And God do I now know why it was all
they had left!)

Phil