RE: CBUS joy!

  • Subject: RE: CBUS joy!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:40:13 -0000

> > Pulled into Telford services off the M54 today for some fuel...
> >
> > ...driving into the petrol station I suddenly started
> sneezing and hit
> > the kerb...
> >
> > ...unfortunately it was one of those *HIGH* kerbs that they have
in
> > services
> > - took the bottom off the engine and gearbox. Was only
> doing about 15mph!
> >

> Lucky you didnt have the sneezing fit a few minutes earlier
> when you were tanking along the M54 !!!!
>
> Keith

The AA bloke the came - when he stopped laughing - did say that he'd been
and dug out a beemer that had been buried in the central reservation after
its driver did the same in the outside lane.

Mind you he started laughing again when he saw the "temporary"
car I ended
up with ...

...a Chevrolet Matiz!!!

Phil