Re: CBUS joy!

  • Subject: Re: CBUS joy!
  • From: "Chris Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 13:54:09 -0000

Happy to help.

No idea on PAC (if ever)

Think java would let me be xAP centric which makes more sense. Java
can be happily compiled on fly to allow scripting. VBery powerfull
realtime debugging too.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gordon" <paul@...> wrote:

> More or less a verbatim description of my requirements! - I might be
pestering you quite a bit later in the year... :-)

> Anyone know when (if?) the PAC is going to be available in the UK?
>
> I know what you mean about Homeseer being X10-centric... - however
it's something I already have an investment in, and I'm quite
comfortable with, so I'd like to stick with it for the advanced smarts.

> Paul G.

touchscreen for
> this.
>
> I am still tempted to write my own automation system to replace
homeseer in
> java. Homeseer seems (even now) a little flakey and overly X10 based.
We