RE: IR control over c-bus

  • Subject: RE: IR control over c-bus
  • From: "Mike Griffiths" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:29:43 -0000

I have it working but it's a real cheat

I have some code in a PAC  which fires off IR or macros in Homevision

Works really well

Mike

below is the code for IR ( I use the Macro for multiple IR)

The buttons in Cbus are all bell press

Going to a level that equals the IR # in Homevision

And returning to 100%

In Cbus

{HomeVision IR link in PAC Homegate or Colour Touch Screen}

once (GetCBusLevel("node0", "MGU-HiFI",
"HVIR") <> 100%) then

begin

HVIR1 := GetCBusLevel("node0", "MGU-HiFI",
"HVIR" );

if HVIR1 < 10 then

format(HVIRb, 'HVI00', HVIR1:1, #13#10 )

else if HVIR1 < 100 then

format(HVIRb, 'HVI0', HVIR1:2, #13#10 )

else

format(HVIRb, 'HVI', HVIR1:3, #13#10 );

WriteSerial(1, HVIRb);

end;

in HV

Serial port 3: Serial input characters number 1 through 3 are 'HVI'

Then

Serial port 3: Put value of received serial characters # 4-6 into Result
Value

Var  #62 (Serial var1)  = Result Value

Transmit IR signal at variable #62 (Serial var1)

End If