Re: Replacing and automating the Central Heating switch (PIC fixed)

Phil Harris wrote:

> had been trying to get hold of one of Kevin Hawkins' HV to Cbus
gateways but
> for various reasons they're unavailable nowadays. :-(
>
> Phil

Yes - I'm afraid for a number of silly 'legalise' reasons the
HomeVision to C-Bus macros were not released and I haven't developed the
secondary product (a hardware attached C-Bus gateway for C-Bus) as it
could well have hit the same issues  (oh...and I no longer rely on HV as
my main controller so I lost the impetus a bit). If there is an interest
in this beyond a couple of people I may consider doing it. I will again
chase the 'obstacle'  and see if I can move forward with releasing the
macros.

The C-Bus to xAP product is available of course.