RE: SWMBO caught me off guard!

  • Subject: RE: SWMBO caught me off guard!
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:22:18 -0000

> LG have always come across (at least to me) as budget supplier -
with
> quality to match.  However, when it comes to plasmas and LCDs they
seem
> to be one of the biggest manufacterers.  So is the reputation
> justified?  Or do the new products warrent a rethink of their status
(a
> bit like Skoda's dramatic improvement, although I still wouldn't buy
one!)

IMHO opinion I think LG screens are excellent. I have an older 30" LCD
in the main bedroom (Which has serial control) and it is excellent. The
17" LG in the Kitchen is also very very good.

I have a friend with the 32LX2R and the smaller 26" brother and they
are
IMHO awesome. Again full serial control and complete range of proper
discreet IR codes. They are a HA'ers dream in that respect.

The 32LX2R is on my shopping list but I've decided not to buy until
we've redecorated the bedroom and partly because every time I get round
to checking the Dixons website where I can get the lowest price its out
of stock in our postcode area and the local store will not discount to
web prices. The old 30" is then heading for the guest room.

Rob