RE: Re: Geovision - webcam & IE problems? Help please!

  • Subject: RE: Re: Geovision - webcam & IE problems? Help please!
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:06:32 -0000

Hi Marc

Sorry if I am hi-jacking this thread but I am in the same boat...

Forgive my ignorance but when you say " If it doesn't we have plenty
more
things to test..." are you just being very helpful or are you
connected
to Geovision?

This Lunch time I tried to find help on the web with Geovision but could
not find any, I am sure I did have a link somewhere....

I will have a look at your suggestions in this posting and your next, I
think I have already tried some of them but worth a try, and no problem
regarding the "read all posting" bit, we all do it and I for one
am
grateful when people do help me.

Thanks,

B.