Re: Geovision - webcam & IE problems? Help please!

  • Subject: Re: Geovision - webcam & IE problems? Help please!
  • From: "marcrfuller" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:26:50 -0000

Doh, just read your post in full and see you have already done it
<blush> (I must learn to read entire posts before posting :) )

Anyways, have you tried the following settings..

Uncheck "Check for signatures on downloaded programs"
Maybe even "Allow active content  to run in files on My computer"

Also, have tyou tried adding the site to the tusted site list ?

Thanks

Marc

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "marcrfuller" <yahoogroups@...>
wrote:

> OK, a few things to check in IE
>
> Internet Options>Advances Tab>
>
> Go to the bottom of the list then about 14 up from the bottom
>
> UNCHECK "Allow software to run or install even if the signature
is
> invalid"
>
> See if that works..(Exit IE and go back in first) if it does, remember
> to re-enable once it's installed. If it doesn't we have plenty more
> things to test...
>
> Cheers
>
> Marc
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "keyvan2r" <keyvan@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Have any of the Geovision users had problems getting webcam using
> > Internet Explorer 6?
> > Everything used to work fine but now (I suspect after one the
mandatory
> > Windows updates) whenever I navigate to the Geovision pc, I get
the
> > message that IE blocked the activex output because it is from
> > an "unknown publisher". I have edited all IE security
settings to
allow