RE: C-Bus 8 channel relays/dimmers

  • Subject: RE: C-Bus 8 channel relays/dimmers
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:47:51 -0000

Hi G

I for one don't mind at all ppl bypassing the UK dealers, and would do the
same if self-installing. The issue the UK dealers and installers had was
the
price differential between Oz and here. Ok, a lot of items can be bought
cheaper abroad but Clipsal keep quite a tight control on prices of CBus
items sold, compared to a lot of other things we buy, that are priced at
the
wholesalers discretion.

As said previously, we didn't want Clipsal to stop Oz dealers selling to
the
UK but wanted them to sort out their international pricing. But they took
the easy option and did nothing over here!!.

SJ