RE: Idratek - Serious Contender?

  • Subject: RE: Idratek - Serious Contender?
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:46:03 -0000

That was a ukha_d home brew development - Graham Howe and Andy
"Pluto"
Powell put it together, and demonstrated it at a previous UKHA meet.

It had a lot of promise, but got so little support/feedback etc from the
prospective users that Graham and Andy seemed to basically give up in
disgust.

On the flip side, it was built around homevision, and if you didn't have
one
you couldn't play. We tried to get xPL support built into it, as an
alternative to "you must buy homevision" but to no avail.

There used to be a yahoo group, and some files were available, but last
time
I went looking (hoping to find some source) it wasn't there.

Ian.