Re: Component to Composite Converter

  • Subject: Re: Component to Composite Converter
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:53:14 -0000

I have a way of doing it but its a bit expensive and not the smoothest
in the world, its how I plan to do exactly the same as what you want
to do.

Output component from Xbox - into a component splitter - which would
give me two sets of component feeds.  one into the display then a
converter to take the second component feed down to composite.

I've never found a single box that can do both so resigned myself to
having to go this way around it!

cheers
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Mouser" <groups@...> wrote:

> >>Exactly what I want to do, but with the XBMC. Let me know if
you
do find something.