[ADVERT] Items for sale

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Items for sale
  • From: "Iain Shaw" <iain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:57:26 -0000

We're a custom installer and we're clearing out our cupboards.  This
lot
is going on eBay but I'd rather you guys had first shot

items to go are:

Speakercraft CRS-Zeros (6" driver ceiling speakers) - lots

Proficient c790 ceiling speakers - lots

Proficient outdoor speakers - 4" drivers - x 3 pairs

Audio ReQuest Pro Fusion 160GB Music Server - x 1

Imerge 160GB S2002 server - x 1

Barix Exstreamer - x 2

SliMP3 - x 3

Squeezebox 1- x 1

Living Control MusicBox3 server - 250GB - x 2

Living Control CVX Component video switcher - x 1

Living Control RoomBox6 processor - x 1

Living Control AV Pad - x 1

Compaq ProLiant server (heavy, noisy, brutish, beautiful) - x 1

Hauppage MVP - lots

Sonos ZP100s (these are brand new, we've just got a bit too much stock
at the moment) -we'll do a good price on these but don't expect the
earth)

Proficient c790 ceiling speakers - lots

Proficient outdoor speakers - 4" drivers

We've got lots more but this is all we've sorted out so far.

Just give me offers on any of the above.  I want this stuff out of our
system by early in the new year

Ho, ho, ho

Iain

Iain Shaw