From: Stuart Poulton
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: 18 December 2006 15:20
Subject: [ukha_d] Print Servers

Dear All,

Does anyone have recommendations, or otherwise for print servers ?

I'd like to move away from leaving a PC on to print to one of 3
different printers within our computer network.

The other alternative I'm considering is a very low end PC running a
minimal windows install ?

Thoughts / suggestions please ?

Cheers

Stuart