Big Custom Installer sale

  • Subject: Big Custom Installer sale
  • From: "Iain Shaw" <iain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:18:52 -0000

Been a member of the group for 3 years but I don't normally post stuff.
As a custom installer I usually feel like the devil incarnate here.

We're going to have a massive clearance sale in January.  Before I stick
it all on eBay I'd rather offer it to the group - without the group I
wouldn't have translated my hobby into my business

I've got music servers (imerge, Audio ReQuest), lots of music / video
streaming devices (MVP, Exstreamers, SliMP3 etc., AIBOs, ceiling
speakers, in wall speakers, Sonos etc. etc.

I'll post this stuff if people would like a look.  I'm not tagging this
post as [OT] but I will post the sale as [OT].

Feedback please, I don't want to use the group as an advertising space
if not wanted but there's some cracking stuff here.