RE: UK TV/Sat channel icons?

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Paul Gale wrote:
> The UK icons don't seem to be in particularly high res - more like
medium with some JPEG artifacts etc - is that what you found or am I just
looking in the wrong places? The High res pages don't seem to have any UK
icons.
> Also, did you need to search for each icon and download it separately
or are there complete collections?

Wikipedia?

e.g. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/New_BBC_One_Logo_2006.PNG

You'd have to visit the channel's pages individually of course.

Mark