tivo - how to install the network card and software

  • Subject: tivo - how to install the network card and software
  • From: "John Risby" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:55:07 +0000

hi all,

i'm digging out my old tivo to use to serve TV to my new argos xbox bargain
(tm), figured it's as a good a way of doing it as messing with one of my
linux machines to add a video card etc.

i used to have all the tivoweb stuff on there but due to a drive loss, i've
currently only got the original tivo disk.

can anyone remind me (url?) of how to go about getting the right s/w on?

i presume i am ok using the tivo for this use, i won't have a subscription
on it but i can still feed video in from a second sky box, send it over the
network, change channel and pause/rewind etc?

thanks
john