Re: Wireless Keyboards

they tend to have a button you use to "pair" them up,
selecting an=20=20
unused frequency, to avoid collisions, etc. at least that's how the=20=20
wireless kit i have works.  never used an IR based wireless keyboard=20=20
or mouse though. they'd probably conflict with each other.
On 17 Dec 2006, at 17:01, Jonathan Hall wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Having two kids who always want the same remote control toys
means=20=20
> I had to
> teach my wife about different frequencies and to make sure two
RF=20=20
> toys are
> on different ones. They had two IR trains that used to conflict=20=20
> with each
> other so that led me to this question.
>
> How do blue tooth and IR wireless keyboards and mice operate
when=20=20
> others are
> in the vicinity? I want to set up a two seat =93cyber caf=E9=94 at the
=
=20
> back of
> the lounge to make browsing more sociable and for the kids to
use.=20=20
> As I=92d
> like it look as minimalist as possible so I want to use wireless
KB=20=20