RE: Xbox softmodding

  • Subject: RE: Xbox softmodding
  • From: "David Guest" <david.guest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:09:43 -0000

Hi,

Have got the xbox, got the splinter cell game, got the memory card, got
an already chipped xbox. Got SID files. As I don't seem to be able to
bring up the xbox dash on my chipped xbox, I copied the game save files
directly to the memory card via ftp. When I put the card in the
non-modded xbox though, and try and copy the saved files to the harddisk
I don't get a copy option because the save files are reported as
corrupted. I can copy a game save of the non-modded xbox and back on
again so I'm guessing that the memory card isn't the problem.
Did anybody else get this error or is it because I'm ftping directly to
the memory card.

Thanks

David