RFID room-key wriststraps

Well, if RFID is good enough for passports and credit cards, then it must
certainly be good enough for hotel rooms, right? Apparently that's the
logic
at the Great Wolf Lodge at Paramount King's Island in Mason, Ohio (that's
just outside Cincinnati), which will be implementing RFID-enabled
wristbands
when the hotel opens on December 14. The wristband will open your hotel
room
door and pay for food and drinks at various locations while on the
theme-park island. Of course, given all that we've heard about RFID being
hacked left and right, we're not exactly convinced that making it easier
for
someone to gain access to your hotel room is a good idea. But perhaps those
folks in Mason are too busy reading Blogging Ohio instead of Engadget to
worry about such fussiness

http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/12/ohio-hotel-to-implement-rfid-room-key-wri
ststraps/

OR