[ADVERT] Clearing out my spare room

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Clearing out my spare room
  • From: "Martyn Wendon" <martynwendon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:53:07 -0000

I've got to clear out my spare room of all the various stuff that's
accumulated there so thought I'd offer it all on here first before going
the
eBay route.

All in excellent condition unless stated.

APC SmartUPS 1000 no batteries - was working when removed from service for
upgrade

APC BackUPS Pro 1000 batteries ok

APC BackUPS Pro 1000 batteries ok but casing dented and a bit bashed

Mitac MT15EX6 15" TFT with speakers (analog vga max 1024*768)

Active Imaging MV1000 6 Channel Video Server

Avermedia 4 Channel DVR EB1004BAK (with remote) - http://tinyurl.com/yhwlx

Matsui VP9607 VCR + remote

Dell 720 Colour printer (made by Lexmark I believe)

Panasonic RX-ED707 radio / cd cassette deck thing http://tinyurl.com/ydt7lh

Toshiba 14" TV + remote - model 1510TB about 10 years old

Pioneer KEH-P6600R car Cassette / RDS Radio / MultiCD controller
Pioneer CDX-P630S 6 Disc CD AutoChanger
Alpine 6 1/2" 150w/50w DDC-R17H 2 Way Component speakers
Caliber CA660 6 Ch competition series power amp (4*80w + 2*120w or 1*240w
bridged stable to 1ohm)

(Above car sounds gear is all boxed as new, fitted to my car in aroung
2000.
Removed from car about 2 months later when I changed jobs and got a company
car.  Has been in the boxes ever since.)

HP Network Scanjet 5 - fantastic bit of kit for multi page network
scanning.
Predecessor to the HP digital sender series. http://tinyurl.com/y7gjsh

Fujitsu Stylistic 2300 FMW2800F Transreflective Colour Screen - Tablet PC
with docking station, spare batterie & separate charger.  Bought this
new in
box a few years back and was used up until a few months ago in the kitchen.
User guide - http://tinyurl.com/ymud2k review - http://tinyurl.com/yn5y2o

Netgear FS524 24 Port 10/100 switch - http://tinyurl.com/yn8mek

Open to reasonable offers for any of the above, or even a reasonable
"take
the lot" offer if somebody fancies doing the eBay stuff and making
some
money....

I'm in Northampton for collection or shipping would be at cost.

Replies / questions / offers off list please.

Thanks,

Martyn