RE: [OT] TiVo - Network enabled but still requires phone line attached.

  • Subject: RE: [OT] TiVo - Network enabled but still requires phone line attached.
  • From: Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:20:28 -0000

Nick

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have used the nic_config_tivo and set the
TiVo to network rather than dial, but it still wants to use the phone
line ! Everything seems to be setup correctly, in fact I have my TiVo
emailing me daily with its status+programmings its going to record etc
(DailyMail hack) so I KNOW it can see and use the network correctly, it
just insists on using the phone line !

Arrgghh.. its driving me mad.

Marcus