freeview by satelite

  • Subject: freeview by satelite
  • From: "dvsnndrw" <aphrel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:43:28 -0000

   I was wondering if any of you have any experience of freeview by
satelite. My bosses father-in-law wants me to install freeview but I
just checked and his area can't get it, so I was going to ask him if
he wanted me to install the sateliet version.
First question is what do you think of it, quality wise?
Second question is how easy is it to insatll with the proper meter?
Im fairly confident with my hands and its in the country so
obstruction from buildings shouldn't be a problem.