From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
darren_karp2001
Sent: 10 December 2006 20:34
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Problem with Webguide 4 + NAT

Hi all,

Having forwarded ports 1200 & 1201 to my MCE 2005 PC on my Speedtouch
716WLV5 router and subscribed to the free Dyndns service (which pings
fine) I can't see the WG interface on my browser when using either my
dyndns or IP addy.

When I reconfigure my router to NOT use NAT it seems okay but none of
the PC's connect to the internet (no idea why!).

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I need to do?

TIA
Darren

all the Cool Stuff, in one Place