RE: [OT] car bluetooth kit?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] car bluetooth kit?
  • From: "Mark Townsend" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:39:46 -0000

Just had the CK3100 fitted a couple of days ago.  Its the tops.
Changing
between my work phone and private is very simple and fast.  My work phone
is
a Nokia 6230i and it sync'd first time.
My private is a Sony Ericsson K800i and we had to object push the phone
book.

The installer sent me a link for instructions for connecting different
phones.  Let me know if you need it.

Mark

_____