RE: [OT] - 50mbit Broadband

  • Subject: RE: [OT] - 50mbit Broadband
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:52:44 -0000

50 meg is all well and good but if the bastards throttle it then it's a bit
bloody pointless.

Still happy with my 10 meg at home though although I wish I could get a
static IP address to go with it and a bit more uplink speed. ;-)

(Must admit that I'm tempted to drop it down though - =A337 a month for 10
=
meg
is a bit steep when I only really use it "hard" for windows
updates.)

Phil
=20

Stuff,=20